When making a large capital equipment purchase for a new construction, major remodeling or expansion, you are under the gun to save money. A big part of saving money is finding ways to save time.
Capital equipment procurement can be made easy by using the skills and experience of someone who does it all the time. At CME, we have those skills and experience. Here is how we save you time and money:
- Customization: Capital equipment procurement is specific to each individual facility, therefore it is important to find someone who can assist you with customized service. At CME, we provide white glove turn key services that provide you with the exact services you require. We make everything far simpler by offering step by step service from the moment you order, to the final piece of equipment being delivered directly to the right floor and correct department at your facility.
- Forward Thinking: Each purchase you make is determined by your current needs. However, are you thinking about what might change in the future? At CME, we can work with you to develop a plan for any future growth you might experience. This will allow you to make informed decisions for what you need now and the probable needs for the future.
- Fewer PO's: Many managers in charge of capital equipment procurement are unaware that each PO costs a facility $75 to $125 in expenditures associated with administration and time. Working with CME reduces these administrative efforts allowing your team to concentrate on other tasks.
- Condensed Deliveries: Whether you are renovating, opening a new facility, in the process of updating or in need of assistance for day-to-day needs, we provide you with a condensed amount of deliveries. Instead of receiving order after order from various manufacturers, your order will be sent to the CME warehouse.
There we will put your order together and arrange for one large delivery or a smaller amount of deliveries depending on your needs. This will reduce the risk of misplaced or lost items, shortens the time required to receive the delivery and reduces administrative costs and effort in tracking where the orders must finally arrive within your facility.
- Best Pricing: You can call around to literally hundreds of companies to try to find the best pricing or make a single phone call to us at CME. We will be able to offer you the best prices using group purchasing organizations and quantity or promotional discounts.
This will maximize savings on the costs of your equipment and will also reduce overall freight-in costs. You will then have a single point of contact that will reduce the amount of effort you must put into to your capital equipment procurement.
- Pre-Checking: Working with us at CME will ensure all of your orders are correct. We will pre-check your entire order and ensure items requiring special handling are cared for properly.
This takes all risk out of your hands and eliminates potential issues with hidden damages that can leave you in a bit of a bind. We will replace anything that arrives damaged. You will be able to effectively and efficiently utilize every piece of equipment upon arrival with everything tested and ready to go.
- Deadlines Met: Every day you go past your delivery deadline costs money and keeps your facility from treating patients. The CME entire plan for delivery is based on meeting your expected deadlines.
CME will take charge of everything becoming the only point of contact that you’ll need. Save on time and the cost of medical equipment by working with us for your capital equipment procurement. Visit our CME website for more information.
Image courtesy of: renjith krishnan/ Freedigitalphotos.net