Increasing patient satisfaction, improving patient outcomes and cutting costs are paramount in today’s healthcare environment. Careful research is required when choosing your facilities’ baby bassinets so that all three of these goals are achieved.
Problems Healthcare Facilities Encounter:
- Baby drops have been a problem for facilities and families since newborn babies are spending more time in the hospital room with mom. Hospitals currently educate new parents on newborn safety, but baby drops still occur and can cause injuries. Any product that helps in this regard should be considered.
- Poor workplace ergonomics results in 1000’s of hospital sick days and disability leave every year. This can cost a healthcare system a lot of money therefore looking for products that are ergonomic is important.
How Amico Height Adjustable Bassinets Solve the Problems:
- The Amico Jordan Bassinet and Lily Bassinet are height adjustable to get the exact height that is comfortable for the mother. The extended base design and adjustable casework portion not only allows the unit to get close to mom, it is designed to come over the top of the bed and create a close and safe environment for mom and baby.
- The Amico Lilly bassinet model even has drop down sides so mom does not have to reach over the enclosure. The drop sides can also act as an additional safety feature because they create a type of ramp from mom to baby and eliminate spaces for baby to fall. This is also helpful for nurses that do minor procedures or changes on the baby while in the bassinet.
- The bassinet boasts the widest range of height adjustment, so it can serve staff on the tall and short end of the spectrum. It is the right ergonomic choice when moving the bassinet from place to place or when doing procedures.
- An added plus is that the bassinets are fully customizable from color, handles, and casework dimensions. This is the only bassinet that can be designed to specifically fit the exact needs of each individual facility.
CME Corp has partnered with Amico to provide you with a quality durable and safe solution to house newborn infants. CME provides all the logistics associated with getting your new equipment assembled and delivered directly to the room. Check out our We are CME video for more information about us or call 800-338-2372.