Is your basement or warehouse a graveyard for old healthcare equipment? When you do a full-scale equipment replacement project, do you grapple with what to do with the old equipment? Does your biomed/facilities department struggle with manpower to sort through and decide what to do with your retired medical and healthcare devices? If you answered yes to any of these questions, CME Corp has the answer. CME has a full array of disposition services ranging from buying back your old equipment to a full-service disposition partner agreement.
Different Pathways of Disposition
There are 4 ways to retire equipment once it has reached its end-of-life:
Disposal is always a last resort for any facility. How does one evaluate the best pathway for your equipment and how can you best monetize these assets? Our CME technicians are trained to evaluate the best course of action that can save you time, manpower and maybe even make you money!
The CME Healthcare Equipment Disposition Solutions
Equipment Buy-Back Program
- Spotlight equipment taking up space in your facility or in a storage facility
- CME will assess any of your retired equipment and make a cash offer
- CME will schedule a pick-up time. All freight and handling is on us
One-Time Equipment Disposition
- Spotlight a specific Equipment Upgrade or Replacement Project
- When you buy your replacement equipment from CME, a nominal charge can be applied, and our team will dispose old equipment
- If you think your old equipment has some value, CME will work with you to:
- Evaluate the old equipment
- Make a cash offer on any equipment that is resalable
- Dispose of non-marketable items
- Schedule a convenient pick-up time
- We can also refer you to one of our equipment specialists if you need a quote on any new equipment
- Evaluate the old equipment
Full-Service Equipment Disposition Agreement
- Spotlight a complete solution for all your equipment disposition needs
- Customized agreement can include the following:
- Timely pick-up of any retired or decommissioned equipment
- Transportation to a CME Service Center
- Evaluation of equipment at our warehouse to assess whether to:
- Refurbish and resell
- Donate to a designated charity
- Recycle at a designated recycling facility
- Execution of the designated path including refurbish services, selling of equipment, proper packaging and transportation to the charity, recycling or disposal facility
- Customized periodical reports itemizing disposition status
CME is a national full-service healthcare equipment distributor whose mission is to help customers reduce the cost of the equipment they purchase and make their equipment specification, delivery, installation, maintenance and disposal processes more efficient. CME is the only national distributor with a cradle-to-grave solution for your healthcare equipment needs.
We represent over 1 Million products from over 1400 manufacturers and have a full array of logistical, biomedical, and technical services to serve our healthcare partners. For more information about our healthcare disposition programs or any of our services, contact your CME Account Manager or call us at 800-338-2372.